Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Read-Along Apple Apps

In 2011 I had the pleasure of lending my voice to some read-along apps for children's books.  This is one of many services that Author Solutions offers to those who choose to self-publish through them.  Version 1.0 of these should have my narration; with version 1.1 the option of recording your own narration was added, along with, I believe, the ability to color in the pictures yourself.

Miss Kayla's Tea Party
iPhone app
iPad app

Sprucie the Whispering Pine Tree Who Wanted to Shout
iPhone app
iPad app

Peace at the Watering Place
iPhone app
iPad app
Book
(I recall this one as being particularly lovely; you know a child who would benefit from the prose/poetry of this book.  I'm sure you do.)

Party Animals Howling at the Potato Moon
iPhone app
iPad app

Adventures of Dolittle the BumbleBee in: The Danger Sensor
iPhone app
iPad app

No comments:

Post a Comment